Who is Handprint?
Project-friendly wood products
Handprint offers maker-friendly wood surfaces and projects designed to inspire simple acts of creativity.
- Precision-cut plywood shapes
- Small to medium project panels
- Short boards + planks
- Ready-to-make decor kits
Wood that's finished enough to inspire yet raw enough to personalize. Empowering makers to explore new experiences and build confidence in creativity.
We're proud to say our most closely-held values have been those of our parent company for more than 65 years, UFP Industries. To our roots, we believe that wood is the most renewable resource in the world and that the most sustainable products aren't disposable; they're reusable.
With that, the seeds of our idea were planted — salvage the leftover wood from UFP's large manufacturing operations and repurpose it into small, project-ready pieces. Wood for makers.
And if we can't quite reclaim enough? We use UFP's vast purchasing power to buy from a select list of vetted, environmentally responsible suppliers.
So much more to love
Come meet the whole family — UFP has so much more to offer!
- Visit Walnut Hollow® for a unique line of craftable wood surfaces including natural bark edges, woodburning tools, and accessories
- Find gorgeous interior and exterior shiplap, siding, pattern, and trim at UFP-Edge®
- Design your outdoor dream space with Deckorators® decking, railing, lighting, and lattice
- Let Outdoor Essentials® enhance your outdoor lifestyle with fencing, gardening, and landscaping products
- And look no further than ProWood® pressure-treated lumber for outdoor projects that last
We're about craftable surfaces for creative people (that's everyone!) designed for projects as personal and unique as their maker's handprint.