Floral Entry Sign Kit - Bright Palette
Nominal: 0.5" x 14"
Swap your worn welcome sign for this fresh floral greeting. Choose between 2 curated color palettes -- bright and muted -- or buy both and craft an even greater experience. This 12-piece kit includes a birch plywood circle, "hi" cutout, glue, graphite paper, 2 tracing patterns, the 4-color palette of your choice, 2 paint brushes, and a complete set of kit instructions. Spring will never feel so welcome!
Kit contains all the pieces needed to create a painted home decor sign featuring a wooden 'hi" cutout.
Ready to customize with your choice of two 4-color paint palettes and two included tracing patterns.
Personalize with any additional finishes of your choice, including stain and sealant.
Intended for indoor use only. If using outside, seal with a weather-protectant finish and place in a covered or protected area.
- Color palette includes Cactus Flower, Provence Sky, Jewel Green, and Snow by DecoArt®
- View, download, and/or print kit instructions
- Actual dimensions:
- Circle: 0.47" x 14"
- Hi cutout: 1/8” x 5.5” x 6”
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8"
- Weight: Approx. 2.1 lbs
- Birch circle features smooth, double-sided hardwood veneers, perfect for makers
- Face and back veneers have a thickness of 0.35 - 0.45mm and edges are clean and square-cut
- Circle species: White or Yellow Birch; Grade B2 (or equivalent) with a veneer core
- CARB Phase 2 and EPA TSCA Title VI compliant
- California residents, see Prop 65 Warning Fact Sheets for formaldehyde and wood dust
Can I use other brands of paint or my own I already have?Absolutely! Personalize your welcome sign with any additional finishes you choose, including stain and sealant. Create a second sign on the back and use your sign year-round.
How do I hang or display my sign?Choose a small sawtooth hanger or any type of picture-hanging hardware, use a photo stand or decor easel, or attach a decorative string or ribbon and hang.
What is the wood circle made from?Even, light woodgrain birch plywood. Plywood is a strong and attractive, real wood sheet or panel made by gluing multiple, thin layers of wood together in a very tight stack.