Mid-century Tabletop Decor Kit - Boho Palette
Nominal: Small: ½” x 6” x 3”; Medium: ½” x 5” x 7”; Large: ½” x 5” x 9”
Intriguing, interlocking circles and arches offer an interactive experience even after finishing with your favorite paint, stain, or coatings. Cut from birch plywood, these shapes create a mid-century modern focal point on desks, tabletops, mantles, and more. Buy additional kits, apply creative license liberally, and mix-and-match. They're as fun to make and fidget with as they are to display and gift.
Kit contains all the pieces needed to create a 3-piece set of custom-painted, mid-century modern tabletop decor accents; kit includes matching pairs of interlocking birch plywood shapes, paint, glue, foam brushes, and complete instructions.
Ready to customize with your choice of three 4-color paint palettes: Boho, Eclectic, or Scandi.
Personalize with any additional finishes of your choice, including stain and sealant.
Intended for indoor use only. If using outside, seal with a weather-protectant finish and place in a covered or protected area.
- The Boho Palette features Sugared Peach, Deep Ochre, Georgia Clay, and Black Forest Green by DecoArt®
- View, download, and/or print kit instructions
- Actual dimensions:
- Small: ½” x 6” x 3”
- Medium: ½” x 5” x 7”
- Large: ½” x 5” x 9”
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8"
- Weight: Approx. 1.6 lbs
- Birch hardwood surfaces have smooth, double-sided faces, perfect for maker painting projects
- Face veneers have a thickness of 0.35 - 0.45mm and edges are clean and square-cut
- Species: White or Yellow Birch; Grade B2 (or equivalent) with a veneer core
- CARB Phase 2 and EPA TSCA Title VI compliant
- California residents, see Prop 65 Warning Fact Sheets for formaldehyde and wood dust
What are the Tabletop Decor pieces made from?Even, light woodgrain birch plywood. Plywood is a strong and attractive, real wood sheet or panel made by gluing multiple, thin layers of wood together in a very tight stack.
Can I use other brands of paint or my own I already have?Absolutely! Personalize your tabletop decor with any additional finishes you choose, including stain and sealant.
How do you display your Tabletop Decor?Create a mid-century modern focal point on shelves, desks, coffee tables, mantles, dressers, and more. Great for gifting too!